The GIFT that keeps on giving, right through the winter months—and beyond!
For the WRITER IN YOUR LIFE or for YOU
ONLINE WRITING CLASSES or IN-PERSON WRITING CLASSES at the S. Charleston Rec Center
COMPLETE Course on the Novel
Six classes PLUS. . .
Free project consultation during the class and for subsequent six months
Writing exercises and practice techniques
List of helpful books and other resources for writers
Discount rates for one year on editing, copyediting, proofing, book evaluation and diagnosis, and publishing consultation
(All services and most information in the classes apply to all forms of prose fiction: novels, novellas, short stories, flash fictions.)
SIX CLASSES, WEEKLY, STARTING TUESDAY, JANUARY 17.
1. Plot—situation v. story, stakes and jeopardy, profluence
2. Characters and Setting—creating characters your readers care about and root for
3. Dialogue—the engine of your novel; how to make it vivid, memorable, and realistic
4. Critiques and Common Mistakes—how to recognize and avoid
5. Editing Your Work—Need for editing, stages of editing
6. Market—on seeking, finding, and hiring an agent or publisher (including free book on the process)
Complete course: $175
At least 50% ($87.50) needed to reserve a spot.
Paypal at email@example.com or message me to make other arrangements.
Class size is limited and slots are filling fast.
Message me here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.