2011 Submission Guidelines:
- Submissions open on January 24, 2011 and close on August 1, 2011.
- Plays must be received by 8:00pm EST on August 1, 2011.
- Only electronic submissions will be accepted: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At this time, only writers from WV and its surrounding states (OH, PA, KY, MD & VA) are eligible to submit.
- ITC has no restrictions on content or casting, but asks that you take into consideration their performance space (25ft wide x 14ft deep) w/ very little wing space and no rigging capabilities
- The following props/furniture pieces will be available: two (2) door units, six (6) chairs, two (2) tables and one (1) bench.
- Only two (2) scripts per playwright will be accepted for consideration
- Please include a cover page with all contact information (email preferred) with your submission
- Selected scripts will be notified by September 1, 2011.
- Production dates: October 13 - 16, 2011
- Selected playwrights are invited to attend and participate throughout the production process as much as possible. A small royalty is being arranged for the selected plays; further details will be posted as we obtain funding
Messages in this topic (2)
West Virginia Writers, Inc.