(FROM WV WRITERS NEWSLETTER EDITOR CHRISTINE ROTH)
1. All manuscripts can be submitted either electronically or by mail. If they are submitted electronically, the file should be saved as a .docx, .rtf, or .doc and should be attached to an e-mail. Please use Times New Roman 12 pt font for all manuscripts.
2. I am encouraging submissions of photographs and possible art to incorporate into the newsletter and relevant to the organization. If you submit an art or photograph, it needs to be submitted electronically and be in .jpg format, attached to an e-mail and must be 8 1/2x11 or smaller. All submissions will be printed in black and white. You must include a title and names of those included in your photograph.
3. We reserve the right to not publish any submitted material. All works submitted must be original and unpublished. Please refrain from profanity and adult overtones. Submissions will not be returned.
4. WV Writers, Inc. reserves the right to format or prepare submitted materials for publication while maintaining the context of the piece. When possible, we will get permission before publishing any edited work.
5. Word count should be as followed: Poetry, 20 lines or less. Short Prose, 600-700 words or less. Articles, 500-700 words or less.
6. Please include the following information with submissions: Name and address, contact phone number, or e-mail address. Bios are not always needed but welcomed.
7. All articles/submissions will not necessarily be used at the time of submission; however, they may be saved for future newsletters.
Submit all submissions to either addresses provided. All art and photographs are to be submitted electronically.
Electronic Submissions: email@example.com
Mail Submissions: Christine Roth, 254 Kenna Drive, South Charleston, WV 25309